CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Welcome back!!!!

Assalamuailaikum...
its been a long time i have not update my blog...but for the sake of BEL260,i have to update my blog...so........what are we going to talk about???my private life????nnaaaaa,i don't think so.........errrmmm..what about my daily life???erm.....let me think.........well., i've been thinking....i'm going to tell you what i do today...its that okay with you...??come on,its going to be fun...okay..this evening my mom told me to make "ninja turtle" for this evening tea...so i make it...its so cute...(look who make it)hahahaha....i will try to upload the picture...but guess what,all the "ninja turtle" disappeared...to where???of course la,in my siblings and my parents mouth haha..

 *This is my "ninja turtle",awesome right..we called it "kuih cara"

this is what i have been doing this evening...if you guys want to learn how to make this cute "ninja turtle" or also known as "kuih cara" come over to my house....i will teach you how to make it..but the mixture my mom will teach you...i don't know how to make the mixture..hehehe....sorry...(^_^)...

Okay..that it for me...see you guys again with more new stories...bye..take care..
Assalamuailaikum....

0 comments: