CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 26, 2011

A tired day....

Assamuailaikum...

Today have been a tired day for me...today i have to woke up early because i got test JPJ(Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalanraya) today at 8.30 am...unfortunately,today many people is going to take the test...some of them is first time taking the test and some of them repeated the test...we have given into two session...i'm on the second session with the number 23...most of the candidates failed on the hills..and that make me very nervous...but alhamdulillah,with my parents support i manage to accomplished the task given..and i also pass the the hills,the parking and the 3 pointer...and this is the boring part because i have to wait from 12pm until 4pm for the highway test...it is so boring and sleepy too...but alhamdulillah,with the patient,i pass the test jpj eventhough it tiring me...

Thank you for reading my story..

Assalam

0 comments: