CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Round,round,round about....

Assalamuailaikum..

How are you today???..feeling good??...first all I would like to apologize because I did not update my blog because the whole day me and my family when round.round,round about at Penang Island from 11.00 in the morning until midnight...we have a boomastic(*this word is not in the dictionary) time together..we when to Bukit Bendera...and my father dream is fulfilled because he really want to go to Bukit Bendera....we can the city in Penang from the Penang Hill...its also cold but not too cold...most of the people bring their family to spend the holiday together...we have great time together.....then we when to Batu Ferringi...we just enjoy the view...because too many people...we perform our solat asar and zohor at Masjid Negeri...I met my roomates friend name Fitrah and my friend mother...who know,the world is so small..to perform our solat maghrib we stopped by at my aunty house at Jalan Perak..they serve as a homemade burger...it is really delicious...after we settle our prayers we when to Festival Penang at Sungai Nibong..my mother by the carpet which worth 4=RM95...and i bought a new bag...then we ride the roller coaster....it make dizzy...hehe..until midnight ...then we make our way back to Sungai Petani and arrived at 1.00 in the morning..

Hope you guys have a splendid time with your family..
This entry is for 29/12/2011..

Assalam..

0 comments: