CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mother and Daughters Day....

Assalamuailaikum...
Today i have lots of fun with my sisters and my mother..today we were given a task and that is cooking for my siblings and my father who will be return from his work this evening...i was given to cook the curry...and my sister was given to cook the "ayam masak lemak cili padi"..before we start to cook the dishes we have prepare the ingredients such as onion,garlic,ginger,chilies,curry leaves,mix herbs and so on...even though we given the task to cook by ourselves still my mother cook for us...because she don't know what to do...hehehe...i feel pity for her...after we finished cooking the dishes is time to serve for lunch...everyone is enjoying the meal...alhamdulillah...even the rice we have to cooked again...hahaha...

Hope you guys have fun with your family on this holiday...
Assalam...

0 comments: