CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

City Marathon...

Assalamuailaikum..
Today is the best day ever...why???because today morning me and my family spend a time by taking part in a marathon that held by the teenage club in bandar laguna merbok...in malay we called the marathon "merentas desa" but  i called it CITY MARATHON because it happen in our place (bandar laguna merbok)...there are many category...The following are the category:

1)Primary school(Boys/Girl)
2)Secondary school(Boys/Girls)
3)Adult 18 until 39 years old(Boys/Girls)
4)The elderly 40 and above (Boys/Girls)

One of the participant is 63 years old....isn't it cool to have an elder to join us???strengthen our relationship with the elder..most of the participant are the youngster..5 of my family member participates the marathon..my father,my mother,me,my younger sister,my brother...we have to run for 5kilometer...it is very far even though we have to run for 5 kilometer..every checkpoint will be given an elastic band...we have 4 checkpoint..so we have to collect the four elastic band before the finish line...do you want to know who win??well,i will tell what my family gets...

My father-3th place for category elder(boys)
My mother-2nd place for category elder(girls)
My sister-4th place for category primary school(girls)
My brother-12th for category secondary school(boys)
Me...what do you think i get???erm..how about the 1st place for category adult(girls)..??well,that what i got...1st place...

so..don't judge me by the appearance okay..that all for today..thank you for reading...May Allah bless you..

Assalam..

0 comments: